New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Wyoming, Niobrara County
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 2:58 PM MDT on September 01, 2014
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on September 02, 2014
... Red flag warning in effect from noon to 7 PM MDT Tuesday for
wind and low relative humidity for fire weather zones 301...
304 and 309...
The National Weather Service in Cheyenne has issued a red flag
warning for wind and low relative humidity... which is in effect
from noon to 7 PM MDT Tuesday. The Fire Weather Watch is no
longer in effect.
* Affected area... fire weather zone 301 Niobrara/lower elevations
of Converse/Thunder Basin National Grassland... fire weather zone
304 southwest Carbon and fire weather zone 309 south Laramie
range/Medicine Bow nf... mainly below 7000 feet.
* Winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 12 percent.
* Impacts... the combination of warm temperatures... low
humidities... and gusty winds are expected to produce conditions
favorable for rapid fire growth.
A red flag warning means that the combination of strong
winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , High Wind Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning