New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:22 PM CDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 12:22 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Wolf River near Shiocton.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:24 am Saturday the stage was 11.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 11.5 feet by
Sunday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 11.5 feet... there is minor flooding at the City Park along with
lowland and adjacent agricultural land.
Lat... Lon 4468 8852 4433 8848 4434 8867 4440 8867
4450 8863 4468 8867
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning