Current Watches and Warnings
Washington, Washington Palouse
Statement as of 12:08 PM PDT on March 26, 2017
Expires 7:11 AM EDT on April 01, 2017
... Flood Warning now in effect until late Friday night...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Spokane river at Spokane.
* Until late Friday night.
* At 11:45 am Sunday the stage was 28.17 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and will continue.
* Forecast... the river is expected to continue to fall to below flood
stage by Friday afternoon.
Lat... Lon 4761 11704 4764 11747 4775 11754 4772 11705 4761 11704
* at 29.0 feet... flooding of Peaceful Valley, Riverfront Park, and
The Harbor Island Area is likely. Sections of Centennial Trail will
* At 28.0 feet... flooding in sections of Peaceful Valley is likely.
Minor flooding along upriver drive and in the Riverpoint Industrial
area is also possible.
* At 27.5 feet... water will be over one Lane of upriver drive between
stone and regal streets and encroach onto The Shoulder of the Road
in other sections of upriver drive between stone and Granite
* At 27.0 feet... significant stretches of the Centennial Trail
between mission Avenue and Greene street will be inundated. Minor
flooding will occur along the river's edge in Peaceful Valley park
and in the yards of homes at the east end of Water Street. The
river may back up through storm drains onto Main Street near its
intersection with Elm Street in Peaceful Valley. Minor flooding of
low lying areas along the Spokane River Valley will occur.
* At 25.4 feet... sections of the Centennial Trail along upriver
drive, between mission Avenue and Greene street, will be covered in
water. Water will be at the trail's edge in several locations along
this same stretch.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Winter Weather Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia -
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Winter Weather Advisory
- Massachusetts - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri -
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freezing Rain Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Mexico - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Freezing Rain Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Freezing Rain Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- West Virginia - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement