Current Watches and Warnings
Washington, Yakima Valley
Statement as of 2:47 PM PDT on October 16, 2017
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on October 17, 2017
... Wind Advisory in effect from noon to 8 PM PDT Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from noon to 8 PM PDT Tuesday.
* Winds... southwest 20 to 35 mph with gusts around 45 mph.
* Timing... the strongest winds will occur between 1 PM and 7 PM.
* Impacts... gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects.
Blowing dust is likely near recently plowed fields. Tree limbs
could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico -
- New York - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Ohio - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Coastal Flood Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Wisconsin -
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- - Small Craft Advisory