Current Watches and Warnings
Freezing Rain Advisory
Statement as of 3:51 AM EDT on March 26, 2017
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on March 27, 2017
... Freezing Rain Advisory in effect from 7 PM this evening to
11 am EDT Monday...
The National Weather Service in Burlington has issued a Freezing
Rain Advisory, which is in effect from 7 PM this evening to 11 am
EDT Monday. The Winter Weather Advisory has been replaced.
* Locations... eastern Vermont, as well as the western slopes of
the Green Mountains.
* Hazard types... freezing rain, with some sleet possible.
* Accumulations... around a tenth of an inch of ice.
* Timing... freezing rain with a brief period of sleet will begin
late this evening, and continue through mid-morning Monday
before changing to plain rain.
* Impacts... icing may create slippery conditions on roads,
bridges and sidewalks.
* Winds... southeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... around 30 degrees.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, your local media, or
go to www.Weather.Gov/Burlington for further updates on this
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Winter Weather Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Special Statement
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia -
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas -
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Winter Weather Advisory
- Massachusetts - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freezing Rain Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement, High Surf Advisory
- Rhode Island -
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Freezing Rain Advisory
- Virgin Islands - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement