New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 4:39 AM EDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 20, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
* locations... most counties along and west of the Blue Ridge
including parts of the foothills in Virginia.
* Hazards... frost is expected with a few locations below
* Temperatures... in the lower to mid 30s.
* Timing... until 9 am Monday.
* Impacts... frost may damage or kill sensitive vegetation if not
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freeze Warning
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New York - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning