Current Watches and Warnings
Utah, Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 2:39 PM MDT on June 25, 2017
... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon to 10 PM MDT
Monday for wind and low relative humidity for fire weather zones
493 and 496...
* affected area... fire weather zone 493 central Utah mountains
and fire weather zone 496 color country mountains.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph,
especially over ridges and around the western slopes of the
Tushar Mountains and Pahvant Range.
* Relative humidity... afternoon minimums of 10-15%, especially
in mid slopes and valleys.
* Impacts... gusty winds and low humidities will combine to cause
critical fire weather conditions Monday afternoon.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or are imminent. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
For more information from NOAA/National Weather Service visit...
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Statement
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- New Mexico -
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory