New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Texas, Northern Hudspeth Highlands/Hueco Mountains
Statement as of 8:32 PM MDT on October 19, 2014
... Strong thunderstorms threatening Dona Ana... southwestern Otero...
western Hudspeth and El Paso counties through 1030 PM MDT...
At 832 PM MDT... National Weather Service meteorologists were tracking
a wide band of strong thunderstorms... continuing to slowly move
northeast over El Paso and central Dona Ana counties at this time.
Activity was beginning to move into southwest Otero and western
Hail up to one-half inch in diameter and wind gusts up to 50 mph are
expected with this storm... along with more heavy rain.
Locations impacted include...
McGregor range base...
east El Paso...
northeast El Paso...
west El Paso...
Colonia del paso...
lake way estates...
This storm may intensify... so be certain to monitor for additional
information and possible warnings from the National Weather Service.
Torrential rain may flood low lying areas such as ditches and
underpasses. Do not drive your vehicle on a flooded roadway.
Lat... Lon 3117 10579 3138 10600 3139 10609 3146 10621
3174 10641 3174 10649 3178 10653 3178 10715
3199 10727 3277 10730 3274 10651 3259 10613
3229 10563 3108 10559
time... Mot... loc 0226z 201deg 14kt 3189 10720
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freeze Warning
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning