Current Watches and Warnings
Texas, La Salle
Statement as of 8:19 PM CDT on September 30, 2016
Expires 3:19 PM EDT on October 01, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for the Nueces River at Cotulla.
* From Saturday evening until further notice... or until the warning
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 10.5 feet.
* Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by tomorrow late evening and
continue to rise to near 17.3 feet by Monday evening.
* At 17.0 feet major lowland flooding above Cotulla to below Tilden.
Irrigation equipment, oil well pump jacks and tank batteries, hunting
Cabins and livestock cut off in wide areas of the flood plain.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon Tue Wed
Cotulla 15 10.5 Fri 08 PM 12.6 15.9 17.1 17.1 16.3
Lat... Lon 2859 9940 2818 9894 2817 9880 2807 9880
2808 9906 2841 9939
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Warning, Coastal Flood Watch
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Lakeshore Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Record Report