New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 1:41 PM MDT on September 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 20, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Saturday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast New Mexico and Texas... including the
following areas... in southeast New Mexico... central Lea
County... Eddy County plains... Guadalupe Mountains of Eddy
County... northern Lea County and southern Lea County. In
Texas... Andrews... Borden... Crane... Davis/Apache Mountains
area... Dawson... Ector... Gaines... Glasscock... Guadalupe
Mountains... Howard... Loving... Martin... Midland... Mitchell...
Pecos... Reagan... Reeves County and upper trans Pecos...
Scurry... Upton... Van Horn and Highway 54 corridor... Ward and
* Through Saturday morning
* abundant moisture from the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will
continue to move into the region. An additional 1 to 2 inches
of rain is possible in the watch area through tonight... with
isolated amounts of 3 to 5 inches.
* Flooding of creeks... arroyos... low water crossings and city
streets will be possible.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report