New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:24 AM EDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EST on November 02, 2014
... Freeze watch in effect from late Saturday night through Sunday
The National Weather Service in Morristown has issued a freeze
watch... which is in effect from late Saturday night through
* Event... temperatures falling below freezing.
* Timing... after Saturday midnight through early Sunday morning.
* Impacts... this hard freeze will end the normal growing season.
A freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation
that are left unprotected.
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Louisiana - Wind Advisory
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- North Carolina - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Texas - Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Frost Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning