Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Edgefield
Statement as of 9:07 AM EDT on May 02, 2016
... A warmest minimum temperature record was set for may 1st in the
Columbia SC area...
The minimum temperature at Columbia Metro Airport on Sunday was
70 degrees... which was reached last evening just before midnight.
This broke the warmest minimum temperature record for may 1st which
was 68 degrees set back in 1991. The normal minimum temperature for
may 1st in Columbia is 55 degrees.
Daily temperature records in the Columbia area date back to 1887.
Local Storm Report
05/02/2016 0920 PM
4 miles NW of North Augusta, Edgefield County.
Hail e0.88 inch, reported by public.
Several unverified public reports of hail of
dime size or possibly larger.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement