Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Union
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 3:50 AM EST on November 22, 2017
Expires 9:00 AM EST on November 22, 2017
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am EST this morning...
The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg has issued
a dense fog advisory, which is in effect until 9 am EST this
* Locations... the western Piedmont of North Carolina and eastern
and southern portions of upstate South Carolina.
* Visibility... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Impacts... limited visibilities will make travel very difficult.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Blizzard Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Missouri -
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch
- Nevada -
- New Mexico -
- New York -
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Flash Flood Watch
- South Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning
- Virginia -
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin -
- Wyoming - High Wind Warning