Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, South Central Oregon Cascades
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 9:17 PM PDT on October 19, 2017
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on October 21, 2017
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 11 am PDT Saturday
above 4500 feet...
* what... snow expected. Travel will be very difficult, including
during the morning commute on Friday. Tree branches could fall
as well. Snow accumulations of 6 to 10 inches are expected
through Friday morning. Snow will be lighter Friday afternoon
and evening, when 2 to 4 inches are expected. Heavy snow will
return Friday night into Saturday morning, when another 6 to 10
inches will fall.
* Where... south central Oregon Cascades and southern Oregon
Cascades above 4500 feet.
* When... the heaviest snowfall will occur between 11 PM Thursday
and 11 am Friday, and again 11 PM Friday to 11 am Saturday.
* Additional details... look for reduced visibilities at times.
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.Gov/Medford/cams for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Excessive Heat Watch , Wind Advisory, Excessive Heat Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado -
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement, Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement, Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois -
- Indiana -
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Wind Advisory
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning
- Maine - Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan -
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri -
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico -
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina -
- Ohio -
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Flash Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Virginia -
- Washington - Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory , High Wind Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin -
- Wyoming - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement