Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, South Central Oregon Coast
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 11:27 PM PDT on July 31, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 02, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect from 2 PM to 11 PM PDT
* thunderstorms: isolated to scattered dry thunderstorms are
possible from late Saturday afternoon through Saturday
evening. Thunderstorms are more likely to be scattered in the
mountains with isolated storms in the valleys.
* Impacts: low humidities... hot temperatures... dry
thunderstorms with gusty and erratic outflow winds... and
increasing thunderstorm activity will create erratic fire
behavior on existing fires and new fire starts.
* Affected area: in southwest or... fire weather zones
615... 616... 617... 619 and 620.
* Counties affected: Coos... Curry... Douglas... Josephine.
A red flag warning means that extreme fire conditions are
occurring or imminent.
Statement as of 5:40 PM PDT on July 31, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Montague CA...
a record high temperature of 106 degrees was set at Montague CA today.
This breaks the old record of 102 set in 2014.
- Alaska - Dense Smoke Advisory
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Fire Weather Watch
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- North Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Texas - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement