New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 11:23 PM CDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on October 21, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CDT Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 10 am CDT Tuesday...
For the following counties...
* in Oklahoma... Washington... Craig... Nowata... Ottawa... Rogers...
Mayes and Delaware.
In Arkansas... Benton... Washington... Carroll and Madison.
* areas of dense fog will continue to develop across portions of
northeast Oklahoma and northwest Arkansas overnight into
Tuesday morning before dissipating mid-morning Tuesday.
* visibilities are expected to be reduced to less than one quarter
mile by the dense fog... creating hazardous driving conditions.
* a dense fog advisory means areas of dense fog are expected.
* if driving... slow down... use your low beam headlights... and
leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
* Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... commercial radio or television
for the latest information concerning this weather event.
Additional weather information can also be found at:
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report