Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Tioga
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:40 PM EDT on May 03, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on May 04, 2015
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Monday afternoon through
Monday evening for central New York and northeast pennnsilvania...
The National Weather Service in Binghamton has issued a Fire
Weather Watch... which is in effect from Monday afternoon through
* Affected area... all of central New York and northeast
* Timing... Monday afternoon into early Monday evening.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Relative humidity... dropping to the 25 to 30 percent range.
* Temperatures... in the upper 70s to low 80s.
* Lightning... thunderstorms are not expected.
* Impacts... any fires that develop could spread rapidly. Outdoor
burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
- Alaska - Frost Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Connecticut - Fire Weather Watch
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Iowa - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Fire Weather Watch
- Massachusetts - Fire Weather Watch
- Michigan - Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Fire Weather Watch
- New Jersey - Fire Weather Watch
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- New York - Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Fire Weather Watch
- Rhode Island - Fire Weather Watch
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement