New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Southern Saratoga
Statement as of 4:08 AM EDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 20, 2014
... Freeze warning remains in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
* locations... the capital district... Mid Hudson valley... and
southern Litchfield County Connecticut.
* Hazards... widespread frost.
* Temperatures... 28 to 32 degrees
* timing... through 900 am this morning.
* Impacts... sensitive crops... plants and vegetation may become
damaged or killed if left unprotected.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Connecticut - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Warning , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freeze Warning
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New York - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning