New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Nevada, Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 1:33 AM PDT on August 30, 2014
... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon today to 9 PM PDT
this evening for gusty winds and low relative humidity for fire
weather zones 455 and 457...
* affected area... fire weather zone 455 White Pine County and
fire weather zone 457 Lander/Eureka counties south of Highway
50 plus northern Nye County.
* Winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 9 percent.
* Impacts... the combination of gusty winds and low humidity will
create critical fire weather conditions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create explosive fire growth potential.
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Louisiana - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report