Current Watches and Warnings
Nevada, Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon
Statement as of 12:14 AM PDT on June 30, 2016
... Record high minimum temperature in Bishop CA Tuesday...
A record high minimum... or warmest low... temperature of 67 degrees
was observed at Bishop CA on Tuesday June 28th. This broke the
previous record of 66 degrees set in 2015.
The above information is preliminary and subject to a final review.
For final certified data please contact the office of noaa's
National centers for environmental information (ncei) located in
Asheville, North Carolina.
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Flash Flood Watch
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report