New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Nevada, Greater Lake Tahoe Area
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 1:01 PM PDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on October 21, 2014
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect until 11 PM PDT this
evening for Lake Tahoe...
A lake Wind Advisory for Lake Tahoe remains in effect until 11 PM
PDT this evening.
* Winds: southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 40 mph.
* Wave heights: 2 to 4 feet.
* Small boats will be prone to capsizing and should remain off
lake waters until conditions improve.
Check our website at weather.Gov/Reno or listen to NOAA Weather
Radio for updates on this situation.
- Alaska - High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Warning
- Texas - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report