New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Lower Rio Grande Valley
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:11 PM MDT on June 17, 2013
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on June 19, 2013
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Wednesday afternoon through
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Fire
Weather Watch... which is in effect from Wednesday afternoon
through Wednesday evening.
* Area and timing... northern and central New Mexico late morning
through early evening on Wednesday excluding areas near to the
Texas state line.
* 20 foot winds... southwest 15 to 30 mph with gusts between 35 to
* Relative humidity... minimum values between 4 to 10 pct western
two thirds and 10 to 15 percent across portions of the North
East and east Central Plains.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor burning
is not recommended.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of this Fire Weather Watch.
- Alabama - Flash Flood Watch
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- District of Columbia - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Maryland - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Virginia - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
View your local ocean forecast and tides in our Marine Report.
See the latest severe weather alerts from the National Weather Services, locally and nationally, in our Severe Weather Center.
- Con Edison Begins Installing ‘Smart Switches’ In Westchester
- Storms Bring Heavy Rain, Wind To Much Of Tri-State Area
- Playground Inspired By Sandy Hook Victim To Open; Groundbreaking Set For Another
- Experts Warn Extreme Weather Is Growing More Intense, More Frequent
- Coney Island Cop Recognized For Rescuing 7 People By Boat As Sandy Hit
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.