New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Otero Mesa
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 5:58 PM MDT on September 18, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through late tonight...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of nm... including the following areas... east slopes
Sacramento Mountains below 7500 feet... Otero Mesa... Sacramento
Mountains above 7500 feet and west slopes Sacramento Mountains
below 7500 feet.
* Through late tonight
* scattered showers and thunderstorms today with moderate to
heavy rain at times as the remnants of Odile move across the
area from the west.
* Normally dry arroyos... streams... and river could be quickly
filled with fast moving water... mud and debris. Low water
crossings will likely become impassable. Flooding of homes and
businesses in low lying and flood prone areas will be possible.
Some flooding could become life threatening. People living in
flood prone areas should be prepared to take action if rising
water is seen.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flood Watch , Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report