Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Southern Lea County
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 1:26 PM MDT on October 04, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 05, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Monday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast New Mexico and Texas... including the
following areas... in southeast New Mexico... central Lea
County... Eddy County plains... Guadalupe Mountains of Eddy
County... northern Lea County and southern Lea County. In
Texas... Davis/Apache Mountains area... Guadalupe Mountains...
Loving... Marfa Plateau... Reeves County and upper trans Pecos
and Van Horn and Highway 54 corridor.
* Through Monday morning
* up to one inch of rain.
* Flash flooding is most likely at low water
crossings... arroyos... and urban areas where drainage is poor.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- California - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Warning
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Indiana - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Special Statement , Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Montana - Freeze Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- New York - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Ohio - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Frost Advisory
- West Virginia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement