Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, Oliver
Statement as of 2:34 PM MDT on June 24, 2016
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on June 25, 2016
... Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am CDT /9 am MDT/ to 7 PM CDT
/6 PM MDT/ Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Bismarck has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 10 am CDT /9 am MDT/ to 7 PM
CDT /6 PM MDT/ Saturday.
* Timing... Saturday morning through late Saturday afternoon.
* Winds... westerly gusts up to 45 mph.
* Impacts... difficult driving for high profile vehicles. High
waves making boating rough and potentially hazardous. Dangerous
working conditions to those on elevated structures.
Use extra caution if traveling or doing work on elevated
structures. Boaters should use extreme caution... and stay close
to shore or around protected areas.
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Areal Flood Advisory
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Weather Statement
- New Mexico - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Record Report
- Ohio - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement