New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, McKenzie
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Statement as of 4:25 AM CDT on June 20, 2013
Expires 6:15 AM EDT on June 20, 2013
... A Severe Thunderstorm Warning remains in effect for northeastern
McKenzie and Williams counties until 515 am CDT/415 am MDT/...
At 423 am CDT... severe thunderstorms were located along a line
extending from 12 miles southwest of bonetrail to 7 miles west of
Johnsons Corner... moving northeast at 20 mph.
Hazard... quarter size hail and 60 mph wind gusts.
Source... radar indicated.
Impact... hail damage to vehicles is expected. Expect wind damage to
roofs... siding and trees.
Locations impacted include...
Williston... bonetrail... Keene... Spring Brook... Lewis And Clark State
Park... Blacktail Lake... Tobacco Garden Bay Recreation Area...
Epping... White Tail Bay Recreation Area... Charlson... Wheelock...
Hanks... Zahl... Grenora... Appam and ray.
For your protection move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a
Continuous cloud to ground lightning is occurring with these storms.
Move indoors immediately. Lightning kills. Remember... if you can
hear thunder... you are close enough to be struck by lightning.
Lat... Lon 4857 10407 4864 10403 4854 10322 4818 10282
4813 10283 4813 10277 4810 10274 4810 10276
4806 10270 4752 10327 4799 10405
time... Mot... loc 0925z 207deg 19kt 4830 10400 4778 10308
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Massachusetts - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Nevada - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
View your local ocean forecast and tides in our Marine Report.
See the latest severe weather alerts from the National Weather Services, locally and nationally, in our Severe Weather Center.
- Storm Protection Measures Going Up Along Part Of Far Rockaway
- Con Edison Begins Installing ‘Smart Switches’ In Westchester
- Storms Bring Heavy Rain, Wind To Much Of Tri-State Area
- Playground Inspired By Sandy Hook Victim To Open; Groundbreaking Set For Another
- Experts Warn Extreme Weather Is Growing More Intense, More Frequent
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.