Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Coastal Pender
Statement as of 9:52 PM EDT on October 08, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 13, 2015
... Flood Warning now in effect until Tuesday evening...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Northeast Cape fear near Burgaw.
* Until Tuesday evening.
* At 9:30 PM Thursday the stage was 12.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by Tuesday
* Impact... at 12.5 feet... floodwaters cause roads to become impassable in the
River Bend, river birch and Alligator Lake subdivisions off Highway 53. These
areas become isolated due to the floodwaters and some evacuations may be
needed. In the Holly shelter estates subdivision, half of the area has water
on the roads due to floodwaters. Approximately 12 homes on old Maple Hill Road
off Shaw Highway become isolated.
Lat... Lon 3472 7798 3472 7786 3460 7776 3445 7779
3444 7788 3457 7788
- Alaska - High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement, Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report