Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Clay
Statement as of 8:40 AM CDT on April 22, 2018
Expires 7:00 AM EDT on April 23, 2018
... Wind Advisory in effect from 8 PM EDT /7 PM CDT/ this evening
to 7 am EDT /6 am CDT/ Monday...
The National Weather Service in Morristown has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 8 PM EDT /7 PM CDT/ this
evening to 7 am EDT /6 am CDT/ Monday.
* Event... southeast winds 15 to 30 mph, with gusts up to 45 mph
in higher elevations.
* Timing... this evening and continuing through tonight.
* Impacts... weak trees and large tree limbs may be blown down.
Loose outdoor objects should be secured.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 26 to 39 mph and/or gusts of
40 to 57 mph are expected or occurring. Winds this strong can
make driving difficult... especially for high profile vehicles.
Use extra caution.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Wind Advisory
- Alaska - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Colorado -
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- Nevada -
- New Mexico -
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Rhode Island - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Special Statement