Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 10:18 PM MST on December 18, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EST on December 19, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 6 am MST Friday...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 6 am MST Friday.
* Timing... through early Friday morning.
* Visibility... less than 1/4 of a mile at times.
* Impacts... rime ice on roadways and walkways could create
slippery conditions. Low visibility will make for hazardous
A dense fog advisory means visibility will frequently be reduced
to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down... use your
headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Special Weather Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Michigan - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Ohio - Winter Weather Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Advisory
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement