New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Mississippi, Pearl River
Statement as of 9:54 PM CDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EST on November 02, 2014
... Freeze watch remains in effect from late Saturday night
through Sunday morning...
* temperature... temperatures are expected to fall to near 32
degrees late Saturday night and early Sunday morning.
* Duration... where temperatures fall below freezing... the
freezing temperatures could last as long as 2 to 4 hours.
* Impacts... tender outdoor vegetation may be damaged by
A freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Statement as of 4:02 PM CDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EDT on November 01, 2014
... High fire danger conditions expected on Saturday across
portions of southern Mississippi...
According to area forestry commissions and the US Forest Service,
recent dry conditions have made outdoor burning increasingly
hazardous. Conditions are such that a spark from equipment, the heat
from a catalytic converter, or any heat source could start a grass
or brush fire. The combination of dry fine fuels, such as grass, and
low relative humidity have resulted in continued fire danger across
Minimum relative humidity values will be near 25 percent Saturday
afternoon... and combined with 15 to 20 mph winds... will create high
fire danger given the dry conditions.
Fires place area forestry commissions, fire departments, and other
fire control agencies in life threatening situations, and can
endanger communities. Please use caution and help prevent Forest and
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 10:08 PM CDT on October 31, 2014
... NOAA Weather Radio in Morgan City is back on the air...
The NOAA Weather Radio transmission from the transmitter located
near Morgan City is back on the air. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused.
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Guam - Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Louisiana - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Winter Storm Watch
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Rhode Island - High Wind Watch
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Wind Advisory, Freeze Watch
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Virginia - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report
- - Gale Warning