Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:02 PM CDT on May 27, 2016
Expires 11:01 PM EDT on May 28, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Washington
* from Sunday morning until further notice.
* At 8:45 PM Friday the stage was 15.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by Sunday morning
and crest near 24.5 feet by Wednesday early afternoon.
* Impact: at 24.5 feet... Augusta bottom Road begins flooding east of
* Impact: at 23.8 feet... Callaway Fork Road north of Highway f begins
flooding in western St. Charles County.
* Impact: at 23.5 feet... riverfront trail 2.25 miles east of the last
bench in the Woods floods.
* Impact: at 21.0 feet... wastewater plant turns pumps on.
* Impact: at 17.5 feet... lower River Front parking lot is closed
* impact: at 2.0 feet... this level represents the end of the city
boat ramp. Below this level, the boat ramp drops straight down,
making it dangerous for boats to safely launch into or be taken
from the river.
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 05/28 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01
Washington 20.0 15.22 16.9 20.0 22.0 23.4 24.4
Lat... Lon 3866 9119 3861 9123 3851 9089 3859 9072
- Alaska - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Freeze Warning
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch
- Connecticut - Air Quality Alert
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Hurricane Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Maine - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Air Quality Alert
- Massachusetts - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- New Hampshire - Air Quality Alert
- New Jersey - Air Quality Alert
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- North Carolina - Hurricane Statement
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning
- Rhode Island - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Tropical Storm Warning , Hurricane Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement