New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:54 PM CDT on September 16, 2014
Expires 5:12 AM EDT on September 18, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Grand River near Sumner.
* Until late Wednesday night.
* At 8:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 28.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 28.0 feet... rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet... rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet... bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
location fs stage day/time forecast
Sumner 26 28.8 Tue 09 PM 27.5 early Wednesday
lat... Lon 3967 9343 3978 9343 3970 9327 3953 9321 3951 9330
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report