New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:10 PM CDT on August 27, 2014
Expires 9:30 AM EDT on August 29, 2014
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill MO has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the 102 river at Rosendale.
* Until Friday morning.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is forecast to have a maximum value of 18.3
feet early Thursday morning.
* At 18.0 feet... State Route 48 on the east side of Rosendale is
overtopped by flood waters.
* At 13.0 feet... lowland agricultural flooding begins.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Rosendale 18 18.3 early Thursday morning
lat... Lon 4013 9488 4013 9478 3977 9471 3977 9480 4004 9486
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 11:31 PM CDT on August 27, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on August 28, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 10 am CDT Thursday...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of north central Missouri and northwest Missouri...
including the following areas... in north central Missouri...
Daviess... Grundy... Harrison and Mercer. In northwest
Missouri... Andrew... Atchison MO... De Kalb... Gentry... Holt...
Nodaway and Worth.
* Until 10 am CDT Thursday
* redeveloping showers and thunderstorms are expected overnight into
Thursday morning across much of northwest Missouri. The
combination of heavy rain and already saturated soils will lead to
possible flash flooding across portions of northwest Missouri.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flash Flood Watch
- Kansas - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Maine - High Surf Advisory
- Maryland - Beach Hazard Statement
- Massachusetts - High Surf Advisory
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Jersey - Coastal Hazard Statement
- New York - High Surf Advisory
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Rhode Island - High Surf Advisory
- Texas - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Utah - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement