Current Watches and Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 8:53 PM CST on February 06, 2016
Expires 1:00 PM EST on February 08, 2016
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 3 PM Sunday to
noon CST Monday...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 3 PM Sunday to
noon CST Monday.
* Expect snow to develop around 3 PM Sunday and then diminish
around noon Monday.
* Total snow accumulations of up to 2 inches are expected.
* Winds gusting as high as 45 mph will cause areas of blowing and
* Plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory
- Arizona - Lake Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Wind Warning
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Wind Advisory , Blizzard Watch
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Watch , Winter Storm Watch
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- North Dakota - High Wind Warning , Blizzard Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement