Current Watches and Warnings
Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 9:29 PM CST on February 21, 2017
Expires 7:00 PM EST on February 24, 2017
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Thursday evening
through Friday afternoon...
* timing... rain will turn to heavy snow Thursday evening and
continue through Friday.
* Snow accumulations... 6 to 12 inches are likely, with amounts in
excess of 12 inches possible.
* Winds... northeast to northwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40
mph resulting in considerable blowing snow and possible
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Blizzard Warning
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Maine - Special Statement
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Nebraska - Winter Storm Watch
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory