Current Watches and Warnings
Maine, Southern Franklin
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 8:45 PM EDT on May 05, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on May 06, 2015
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Wednesday morning
through Wednesday evening for critical fire weather conditions
for north and central New Hampshire and all of western Maine
excluding York County ...
* affected area... fire weather zone 001 northern Coos... fire
weather zone 002 southern Coos... fire weather zone 003
northern Grafton... fire weather zone 004 northern Carroll...
fire weather zone 005 southern Grafton... fire weather zone 006
southern Carroll... fire weather zone 007 northern Oxford...
fire weather zone 008 northern Franklin... fire weather zone
009 Central Somerset... fire weather zone 012 southern Oxford...
fire weather zone 013 southern Franklin... fire weather zone
014 southern Somerset... fire weather zone 019 interior
Cumberland... fire weather zone 020 Androscoggin... fire weather
zone 021 Kennebec... fire weather zone 022 interior Waldo...
fire weather zone 024 coastal Cumberland... fire weather zone
025 Sagadahoc... fire weather zone 026 Lincoln... fire weather
zone 027 Knox and fire weather zone 028 coastal Waldo.
* Winds... west 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Timing... late Wednesday morning through evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 10 percent.
* Temperatures... in the upper 60s to upper 70s.
* Lightning... none.
* Impacts... any fires may spread rapidly and uncontrollably.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create explosive fire growth potential.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Fire Weather Watch
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement