Current Watches and Warnings
Maine, Northern Piscataquis
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 3:05 AM EDT on October 22, 2016
Expires 5:30 AM EDT on October 22, 2016
... The Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory remains in effect until
530 am EDT for southwestern Hancock... Piscataquis... northwestern
Aroostook... Somerset and southwestern Penobscot counties...
At 301 am EDT... Doppler radar indicated a band of moderate to
occasionally heavy rain lifting northward across the advisory area.
Up to 1 inch of rain has fallen already this morning with another
inch possible... particularly over the North Woods of
Piscataquis... Aroostook... and Somerset counties.
Some locations that may experience flooding include...
Bangor... Old Town... Ellsworth... Bucksport... Dover-Foxcroft...
Dexter... Newport... Blue Hill... Greenville... Guilford...
Clayton Lake... Brownville Junction... Saint pamphile... ripogenus...
Lac Frontiere... Daaquam... Saint juste... Baxter St park...
Orono and Brewer.
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams... urban areas... highways... streets and underpasses
as well as other drainage areas and low lying spots.
Lat... Lon 4642 7005 4670 7000 4746 6918 4525 6882
4467 6831 4414 6814 4434 6875 4426 6886
4437 6876 4443 6876 4438 6882 4439 6882
4468 6881 4464 6918 4507 6935 4502 6962
4598 6968 4596 7032
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Dense Fog Advisory
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement, Beach Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Statement , Fire Weather Watch
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Maine - Areal Flood Advisory
- Maryland - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Nevada - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement, Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Ohio - Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Rhode Island - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement , Record Report
- Vermont - Wind Advisory
- Virginia - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- West Virginia - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning