New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Louisiana, Lower Plaquemines
Statement as of 3:35 AM CDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on November 01, 2014
... Wind Advisory in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to 7 am CDT
The National Weather Service in New Orleans has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to 7 am
* Timing... winds will begin to increase later this afternoon and
persist through the overnight hours.
* Winds... northerly winds near 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Impacts... gusty cross winds will lead to hazardous driving
conditions especially along elevated roadways.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 26 to 39 mph are expected.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alabama - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Louisiana - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Wind Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning, Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning