New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:28 PM CDT on August 28, 2014
Expires 12:30 PM EDT on September 01, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St Joseph.
* From late Friday night to Monday morning.
* At 8:30 PM Thursday the stage was 13.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Saturday morning and
continue to rise to near 18.1 feet by Saturday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by late Sunday morning.
* At 17.0 feet... lowland flooding upstream and downstream from St.
location fs stage day/time forecast
St Joseph 17 13.9 Thu 08 PM 18.1 Saturday evening
lat... Lon 3991 9501 3990 9489 3975 9483 3964 9488 3970 9505
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Illinois - Areal Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - High Surf Advisory
- Massachusetts - High Surf Advisory
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Rhode Island - High Surf Advisory
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement