New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 2:02 AM CDT on October 21, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 21, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 7 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a dense
fog advisory... which is in effect until 7 am CDT this morning.
* Timing and areas affected... areas south of a Columbus Kansas to
Mount Vernon to Thornfield Missouri line through sunrise.
* Visibility... visibilities will drop to a quarter mile or less a
times. For will be most widespread in valleys and other low
* Impacts... dense fog will cause visibilities to drop considerably
over short distances. Drivers on area roadways are encouraged to
drive with caution.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Warning
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report