New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 2:53 AM CDT on October 21, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on October 21, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect from 6 am CDT /5 am MDT/ to 11 am
CDT /10 am MDT/ this morning...
The National Weather Service in Dodge City has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect from 6 am CDT /5 am MDT/ to 11 am
CDT /10 am MDT/ this morning.
* Visibility... visibilities will lower to less than 1/4-mile.
* Impacts... travel will be affected. Slow down, use your low beam
headlights and allow more following distance.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report