New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Statement as of 4:45 AM CDT on July 23, 2014
Expires 6:30 AM EDT on July 23, 2014
The National Weather Service in Hastings has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
northwestern Phillips County in north central Kansas...
southeastern Gosper County in south central Nebraska...
southwestern Harlan County in south central Nebraska...
eastern Furnas County in south central Nebraska...
* until 530 am CDT
* at 444 am CDT... severe thunderstorms were located along a line
extending from Edison to 6 miles south of Stamford to near Prairie
View... moving south at 20 mph.
Hazard... quarter size hail.
Source... radar indicated.
Impact... damage to vehicles is expected.
* Locations impacted include...
Arapahoe... Oxford... Beaver City... Stamford... Long Island... Prairie
View... Edison... Hollinger and Woodruff.
These storms are producing large hail. Seek shelter now inside a
sturdy structure and stay away from windows.
Torrential rainfall is occurring with these storms... and may lead to
flash flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded roadways.
Lat... Lon 4046 9990 4043 9974 4031 9962 3989 9928
3978 9925 3979 9962 3981 9963 4000 9963
4000 9977 4005 9980 4036 9993
time... Mot... loc 0944z 349deg 19kt 4029 9980 4003 9961 3983 9949
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Flash Flood Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report