Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Caribou Highlands
Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 4:53 AM MST on December 19, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EST on December 22, 2014
... Winter Storm Watch in effect from Saturday afternoon through
late Sunday night above 6000 feet...
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Winter
Storm Watch above 6000 feet... which is in effect from Saturday
afternoon through late Sunday night.
* Timing... 5 PM Saturday through 5 am Monday.
* Main impact... 6 to 12 inches of snow above 6000 feet with over a
foot possible above 7500 feet.
* Locations include... Driggs... Island Park... Monida Pass... Ashton
hill... Targhee Pass... Pine Creek Pass... Fish Creek
Summit... Georgetown Summit..Galena Summit... Smiley creek
Lodge... Willow Creek Summit.
* Other impacts... blowing and drifting snow with low visibilities
possible on Sunday.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Maine - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Weather Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Storm Watch
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement