Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:39 PM CDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 6:30 PM EDT on September 02, 2015
... Flood Warning now in effect until Tuesday evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
the south Skunk River at Colfax... or from the Jasper-Polk County
line... to the Jasper-Marion County line.
* Until Tuesday evening.
* At 5:45 PM Sunday the stage was 16.1 feet... or 1.9 feet below
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage Monday afternoon. Continue rising to
18.5 feet... or 0.5 feet above flood stage... early Tuesday morning.
Then begin falling and go below flood stage Tuesday evening.
* Impact... at 15.5 feet... storm sewers are closed. Water affects
nearby agricultural land.
Lat... Lon 4142 9287 4168 9335 4174 9335 4170 9309
4151 9287 4142 9287
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 11:54 PM CDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 8 am CDT Monday...
* visibility... as low as 100 feet to a quarter mile.
* Timing... developing after midnight and continuing through the
early morning commute. Visibilities improving after 8 am.
* Impacts... travel will be difficult and potentially dangerous
with very limited sight distance between vehicles and other
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Areal Flood Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Nevada - Record Report
- Ohio - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- South Carolina - Tornado Warning
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement