New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, South Big Island
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 3:41 PM HST on September 30, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on October 02, 2014
... High surf advisory in effect until 6 am HST Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Honolulu has issued a high surf
advisory... which is in effect until 6 am HST Thursday.
* Surf... 6 to 8 feet along south facing shores.
* Timing... building to the advisory level tonight and continuing
through Wednesday night.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution.
Statement as of 4:45 PM HST on September 30, 2014
... Record high temperature tied at Hilo hi...
... Record high temperature tied at Lihue hi...
A record high temperature of 88 degrees was tied at Hilo hi today.
This ties the old record of 88 set in 1976.
A record high temperature of 88 degrees was tied at Lihue hi today.
This ties the old record of 88 set in 1981.
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report