New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Waianae Mountains
Statement as of 3:31 PM HST on April 19, 2014
... Wind Advisory in effect from 6 am Sunday to 6 PM HST Monday...
The National Weather Service in Honolulu has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 6 am Sunday to 6 PM HST
* Winds... northeast 20 to 35 mph with gusts over 50 mph.
On Oahu... the strongest winds will impact areas over and
immediately Lee of both the koolau and Waianae mountain ranges.
In Maui County... the strong winds will be concentrated over
Lanai... Kahoolawe... and the west Maui mountains and Central
Valley of Maui.
On The Big Island... the strong winds will be focused in the
leeward kohala area... the Waimea to Kawaihae corridor... the
western saddle area... near Volcano National Park... and in the
area near South Point.
* Timing... Sunday morning through Monday afternoon.
* Impacts... winds this strong can bring down tree branches and
make driving difficult... especially for high profile vehicles.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of at least 30 mph...
or gusts of at least 50 mph... are expected. Motorists should use
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning