New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Central Oahu
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 4:28 PM HST on September 30, 2014
Expires 1:15 AM EDT on October 01, 2014
The National Weather Service in Honolulu has issued a
* Flood Advisory for the island of Oahu in Honolulu County
* until 715 PM HST
* at 416 PM HST... radar showed heavy rain has continued over
windward Oahu and has also shifted to south Oahu. The heaviest
rainfall was over the Waipahu and Ewa areas and will
significantly affect the afternoon commute.
* This advisory covers the southeastern two-thirds of Oahu.
Stay away from streams... drainage ditches and low lying areas prone
Rainfall and runoff will also cause hazardous driving conditions due
to ponding... reduced visibility and poor braking action.
Do not cross fast flowing or rising water in your vehicle or on foot.
Turn around... Don/T drown.
This Flood Advisory replaces the previously issued advisory that was
in effect for portions of the island of Oahu in Honolulu County.
This advisory may need to be extended beyond 715 PM HST if heavy rain
Lat... Lon 2146 15822 2169 15784 2126 15764 2127 15813
Statement as of 4:45 PM HST on September 30, 2014
... Record high temperature tied at Hilo hi...
... Record high temperature tied at Lihue hi...
A record high temperature of 88 degrees was tied at Hilo hi today.
This ties the old record of 88 set in 1976.
A record high temperature of 88 degrees was tied at Lihue hi today.
This ties the old record of 88 set in 1981.
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report