Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Coastal Collier County
Beach Hazard Statement
Statement as of 1:31 PM EDT on April 26, 2018
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on April 29, 2018
... Beach hazards statement in effect through Sunday evening...
The National Weather Service in Miami has issued a beach hazards
statement for Collier County, which is in effect through Sunday
* Red tide hazards... possible respiratory irritation in some
For red tide forecast information visit
http://tidesandcurrents.NOAA.Gov/hab (all lower case).
* Florida red tide respiratory irritation potential impacts...
symptoms may include coughing... sneezing... and tearing eyes.
People with respiratory conditions such as asthma...
emphysema... and other pulmonary diseases... may be more
sensitive. Irritation may vary locally and throughout the day.
If you experience uncomfortable symptoms... consider going to
an unaffected beach nearby.
* Florida red tide respiratory irritation timing/location... NOAA
coastal northern Collier county: possible through 10 PM Sunday.
* Florida red tide observations. You can find unaffected beaches
by checking reports of recent, local observations and data:
mote marine laboratory daily beach conditions
http://www.Mote.Org/beaches and the Florida fish and wildlife
conservation commission (fwc) red tide status:
* Florida red tide health information. Consult the Florida
department of health:
toxins/red-tide.Html or call the poison control center: 1-800-
Inclusion of external links does not constitute endorsement by
the department of Commerce/NOAA of these external web sites or
the information, products or services contained therein.
* Florida red tide information sources. Red tide forecasts are
provided by the National ocean service with data provided by
the FWC and mote marine laboratory
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska -
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado -
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory
- Idaho - Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Frost Advisory
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Jersey - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Frost Advisory
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report