Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 9:06 PM EDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Flood Watch remains in effect through Monday evening...
The Flood Watch continues for
* portions of FL and Florida... including the following in ...
FL... coastal Charlotte... coastal Hernando... coastal
Hillsborough... coastal Lee... coastal Manatee... coastal Pasco...
coastal Sarasota... inland Charlotte... inland Hernando...
inland Hillsborough... inland Lee... inland Manatee... inland
Pasco and inland Sarasota. In Florida... DeSoto... Hardee...
Highlands... Pinellas and Polk.
* Through Monday evening
* deep tropical moisture over the region will create a threat for
very heavy rainfall across west central and southwest Florida through
Monday. 3 to 5 inches of rain with locally higher amounts is
* Heavy rain may create significant flooding of streets... urban
areas... and low lying flood prone areas. Additional river
flooding may develop across west central Florida... and
flooding will likely be exacerbated on rivers currently in
A Flood Watch means that flooding is possible during the next
24 to 36 hours. Residents living in flood prone areas should take
action to protect property.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Areal Flood Watch
- Hawaii - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , High Surf Warning , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Record Report
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement