Current Watches and Warnings
California, San Bernardino County Mountains-Including The Mountain Top And Front Country Ranger Districts Of The San Bernardino National Forest
Statement as of 2:15 PM PDT on June 24, 2016
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on June 29, 2016
... Heat advisory in effect from 2 PM Sunday to 8 PM PDT
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a heat
advisory... which is in effect from 2 PM Sunday to 8 PM PDT
* Temperature... below 6000 feet... 95 to 105.
* Impacts... heat illness possible to those people most at risk
including children... elderly... and those with chronic illness.
Pets are also vulnerable to heat illness.
Take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside. When
possible, reschedule strenuous activities to early morning or
evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat
stroke. Wear light weight and loose fitting clothing when
possible and drink plenty of water.
To reduce risk during outdoor work the occupational safety and
health administration recommends scheduling frequent rest breaks
in shaded or air conditioned environments. Anyone overcome by
heat should be moved to a cool and shaded location. Heat stroke
is an emergency - call 9 1 1.
Statement as of 4:31 PM PDT on June 24, 2016
... Highest maximum temperature records broken or tied on Jun 20 2016 ...
Updated record temperature for Borrego on Monday June 20 2016.
Location new record old record period of record
Borrego 122 116 in 2008 1942
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning